To understand the meaning of work teams, their structure and operation. Facilitate and learn techniques for their development, improve their efficiency and self-evaluation capacity to be high performance teams.
Middle management and personnel of the organization.
- Nature of leadership
- Difference between group and team
- Structure of the work team
- Roles within the team
- Team rules
- Keys to building an effective team
- Communication and conflict
- Types of teams
- Learning through teamwork
Enjoyable and participative training. Individual and group practical exercises. Use of theatrical techniques, audios and videos.