To acquire general knowledge about the fundamental concepts of Excellence, the structure of excellence models and the methodology and logic of assessment.
Executives, middle managers and professionals of any organization who have assumed any type of management function or responsibility.
- Introduction to excellence
- Excellence models as assessment tools
- The Fundamental Concepts of Excellence
- Structure of excellence models
- The evaluation process. Methodology and logic of evaluation and scoring.
- Practical exercises
Course taught by an EFQM Accredited Level Assessor certified by the Club Excelencia en Gestión (CEG).